Operating with One-time Combination
- Unlimited user with 4 digit user Pin
- Set Task with different time bar for different user
- Three different opening Method
a) Via Server Generated OTC
b) Via Mobile app generated OTC
c) Via Bluetooth
- Close seal to complete the operation
- Mobile app with user ID and password secure
- Duress alarm Feature
- Low battery signal
- Audit Events
System Description and Operations
- Each lock is identified by a unique 8-bytes serial number SN.
- Each user is identified by a 4-digits personal identification number (PIN)
- One time valid opening codes (OTC’s) are generated by a remote computer where web software with locks and users information database is installed as a virtual machine.
- System supervisors access the web server software from any web browser using their login name and password. They define which user can open what locks at what time and assign a consequent “opening” task to the desired user.
- Users will retrieve currently assigned tasks by logging to the web server from their smartphone APP identifying themselves with login name and password
- All operations are automatically managed by the system that keeps track of open tasks without the need for the supervisor to monitor operations in real time.
- Locks generated closing seal securely finalize each opening task once the lock is closed after a valid opening process
- A fully detailed log of all operations is stored in the web server with all required information which can be retrieved at any time for investigating purposes
- Web software provides for a fully detailed and customizable “dashboard” where system current status is displayed: number of tasks currently open, number and type of locks currently managed, number of users with currently assigned tasks, medium time between operations and so on.